iRerts 12V Kid Ride on Police Car with Parental Remote Control, Battery Powered Electric Truck with Siren, Flashing Lights, Music, Spring Suspension
The stylish appearance and fully functional configuration provide the ideal car experience for your child. This ride on car features a larger seat, large weight capacity, and adjustable safety seat belts. Ride-on car integrates real engine sound, horn, LED light, and working police sirens. Push-button start separates this ride on car from the competition. USB and AUX ports allow you to add music to the fun. Two driving modes allow you to have fun with your child and at the same time make sure they are safe. This police ride on car is a wonderful gift for your boys or girls.
??The electric ride on police car comes with music, a microphone, and volume control.
??AUX port, USB interface, and TF card slot also allow you to connect to your own device.
??Electric ride on police cars bring children a real driving experience, with horns, flashing lights, and warning signs.
??Rechargeable 12V battery, comes with a charger to allow for hours of playtime.
??Spacious and comfortable seats, seat belt seats to keep children safe.
??The best gift for a kid's birthday or Christmas gift¡£
??Experience the real feeling of driving and exercise your child's hand-eye coordination.
- Product Type: 12V Ride on Police Car
- Color: Red
- Material: PP + Iron
- Overall Dimension: 43.3"L X 26.8"W X 20.5"H
- Recommended Age: 3-5 Years Old
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 66 lbs
- Charge Time: 8-12 Hours
- Operation Time: 1-2 Hours
- Speed: 1.9 -3.1 mph
- Net Weight: 35.3 lbs
- Motor Type: 30W X 2
- Battery Type: 12V 4.5AH
- Charger Type: 12V 500MA
? Package Includes
- 1 x 12V Ride on Police Car
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x User Manual
? Warm Tips
1. Children below 3 must be accompanied by parents while playing.
2. The suitable age range is only for reference, please carefully check the size of the car and combine the children's age and body shape when purchasing.
3. Dimensions based on manual measurement, there may be a reasonable error.
4. Due to the difference between the light and the screen pixels, there may be a little chromatic aberration, which is normal, everything is subject to the real thing.